With our Marketing Automation platform, launching your marketing workflows is a piece of cake. Our scenario templates are custom-made and adaptable to all of the most common situations a contact might experience. To get started on implementing your marketing automation strategy, select from one of our 8 workflow templates, covering scenarios including:
- Welcome message(s) for onboarding
- Birthday message
- A visit to a specific page on your website
- Following up with contacts who engage (open or click) with your newsletters.
- Following up with contacts who engage (open or click) with your transactional emails.
For more advanced users, SendinBlue also lets you create your own automated marketing scenarios from scratch based on custom conditions that you define.
Start with an entry point, or the criterion that filters your contacts into the workflow. There several different triggers you can use as an entry point, such as visiting a specific page on your website or clicking on a specific link in an email campaign.
Then, define actions like sending an email or SMS, which will be be triggered in your workflow based on the different criteria you set out for your contacts. You can also use filters as a criterion or condition in your workflow to perform specific actions for segments of contacts (e.g. send a particular message to contacts identifying as female).
To create your first customized marketing automation workflow from scratch, just have to go for it! We are right there with you through the whole process -- let us guide you and help you set up the optimal workflows for your business strategy.
- First, go to the "Automation" tab
- Next, click on "Create a new workflow"
- Set up the parameters of your workflow
- Define the point(s) of entry into your workflow
- Choose the actions you want to automate with the workflow
- Once created, you just need to activate the workflow: finish editing, then click "Activate"
- Monitor your workflow's performance and obtain all the information you need to improve the next workflow or message.
Want to give it a try?
Send up to 300 emails/day for free.Sign up for Free
No credit card. No commitment.
Get more digital marketing insights from our blog:
Marketing automation is one of the fastest growing tools in terms of adoption among digital marketers because of its ability to scale important one-to-one communications and marketing tasks without any technical skills.Learn more
Automation lets you optimize your customer retention marketing by scaling personalized messages at key points in the customer journey.Learn more
If you’re running an eCommerce store, you’re likely all too familiar with the concept of abandoned carts. But, just in case, let’s quickly cover the basics.Learn more
SendinBlue, a recognized leader in digital marketing software
We have been lauded as a top email marketing solution by all of the major software comparisons and by users around the world