- Prepare two email subject lines when you create your campaign
- Our tool selects a cross section of your recipients and divides it into two groups
- Half of the cross section will receive your newsletter with the A version of the subject line, the other will receive the B version.
- The winning version will be determined according to the highest rate of clicks or opens, and will be sent to the remaining recipients.
Manage your campaigns carefully to improve their performance
Let A/B testing add a new dimension to your email marketing campaigns
- Precise measurement of your engagement goals
- Personalization of performance criteria
- A campaign management dashboard that includes A/B testing performances
- Free documentation of management tips from your A/B test
Want to give it a try?
Send up to 300 emails/day for free.Sign up for Free
No credit card. No commitment.
Create your campaign
Build your contact list
Optimize your campaign
Get more digital marketing insights from our blog:
Marketing automation is one of the fastest growing tools in terms of adoption among digital marketers because of its ability to scale important one-to-one communications and marketing tasks without any technical skills.Learn more
Automation lets you optimize your customer retention marketing by scaling personalized messages at key points in the customer journey.Learn more
If you’re running an eCommerce store, you’re likely all too familiar with the concept of abandoned carts. But, just in case, let’s quickly cover the basics.Learn more
SendinBlue, a recognized leader in digital marketing software
We have been lauded as a top email marketing solution by all of the major software comparisons and by users around the world