Sendinblue's Email Marketing Service
Unlimited contacts at no extra cost. Completely free for up to 300 emails per day.
An affordable email marketing service to suit all budgets
Free email marketing service for up to 300 emails/day. Paid plans starting as low as $25 for 10,000 emails/month. No credit card, no commitment.
All plans come with unlimited contact storage.
Getting started with Sendinblue
Up to 300 emails per day
Perfect for new marketers
Everything in Free, and:
No daily sending limit
Lite+ add-on: A/B testing, remove Sendinblue logo, advanced statistics
Best solution for marketing pros
Everything in Lite+, and:
For marketers who need more
Have more advanced needs?
Everything in Premium, and:
Custom volume of emails
20+ landing pages
Access for 10+ users
Customer success manager
Display prices in
A robust email marketing service built for deliverability
ISPs like Gmail and Outlook aren’t designed for mass email sends. When sending bulk email campaigns or large volumes of transactional emails, you need to use a dedicated email marketing service, like Sendinblue, which actively monitors its email servers to ensure the best possible email deliverability.
Heavily protected sender reputations
Our rigorous anti-spam policy protects the sender reputation of our shared IP addresses – so our users don’t have to worry about deliverability issues.
- Validation process for new users to keep spammers out
- Only accept contact lists that are 100% opt-in
- Hard bounce contacts are automatically sent to a contact blacklist
No emails in Junk Mail
Sendinblue has dedicated infrastructure and resources in place to make sure your emails are successfully delivered to contacts’ inboxes.
- Actively managed SMTP servers
- Dedicated IPs for high volume senders
- A team of experienced email deliverability experts to resolve any deliverability issues
Email plugins for ecommerce platforms
Specially developed plugins available for the biggest ecommerce platforms: Shopware, Magento, Shopify, Prestashop, Wix, NopCommerce, etc.
- Send transactional emails with our powerful SMTP service
- Set up automated ecommerce emails (e.g. abandoned cart emails)
- Synchronize your ecommerce email subscribers
Send marketing emails through WordPress
Our WordPress email plugin brings the power of Sendinblue’s email marketing features directly to your website.
- Create, manage, and send newsletters from WordPress
- Customizable email signup forms for your site
- Benefit from Sendinblue’s sender reputation for better email deliverability
Built-in tools to help you comply with international anti-spam policies
Sendinblue’s email marketing service has a number of features to promote best practices to help you stay in line with data protection laws and anti-spam regulations like the GDPR and CAN-SPAM Act.
Customizable email signup forms
Create eye-catching signup forms to place on your website and share on social media.
- Drag & Drop builder for signup forms
- Multi-list subscription feature to sort contacts into different lists according to subscriber interests
- Update Profile forms for subscribers to update email preferences
Easy-to-implement double opt-in confirmation
We recommend all users to send a double opt-in confirmation email. This acts as a proof of consent and avoids hard bounces due to misspelled email addresses.
- Send custom confirmation emails and welcome messages
- Proof of consent record for each contact profile
- Unsubscribe link in the footer of all emails
Advanced analytics to guide your email marketing strategy
Advanced reporting features to set you up with the data and insights to consistently improve your email marketing campaigns.
Analyze campaign performance in real-time as it’s being sent out.
- Live monitoring of key campaign metrics (all events: deliveries, clicks, bounces, in real time)
- Clear and easy to digest data for rapid analysis
- Understand areas of opportunity and identify any issues immediately (deliverability issues, low open rate)
A/B test your email subject lines and content
Find the approach that gets the best reaction out of your audience with Sendinblue’s A/B Testing feature for email subject lines and content.
- Experiment with different ideas and see what works best
- Understand what generates engagement
- Adjust your email strategy based on A/B results
An email marketing service with advanced email design features
Sendinblue’s email design toolbox has everything you need to create professional-looking emails. No graphic design skills required.
Drag & Drop email editor
Simply select the necessary content elements (headers, text boxes, images, etc.) and ‘drop’ them into the email body.
- A quick and intuitive email design process
- Test how the email looks on different devices
- Option to code emails from scratch using our HTML editor (if HTML is your thing!)
Responsive design emails
With Sendinblue your emails will automatically be mobile-friendly without any extra effort or coding on your part.
- An email editor programmed to create responsive emails that automatically fit different screen sizes
- Preview feature to test how an email renders on desktop, smartphone, and tablet
- Emails that look great on all devices for a better subscriber experience