- Start by choosing an email blast service like Sendinblue (for more options, check out this list of the best email marketing services).
- Before you can send an email blast, you need a list of opt-in email subscribers (email contacts who’ve consented to receive emails from you). Start growing your list with opt-in forms on your website and social media.
- Once you’ve gathered enough subscribers, it’s time to prepare your first email blast. Set a clear goal for your campaign (e.g. drive traffic to a particular product landing page, announce an upcoming sale, gain new members for your Facebook group, etc.)
- Write the email copy and include a clear call-to-action.
- Design the email blast (easily done with Sendinblue’s email builder)
- Send yourself a test email to make sure everything’s in working order
- Schedule your email at the best time to suit your audience
Free Email Blast Service
Send a free email blast to 300 contacts a day.
No credit card required.
Get unlimited contacts on all plans
That’s right, you can store an unlimited number of subscribers across all plans! Sendinblue isn’t your typical email blast service. Unlike others, our pricing is based on the number of emails sent rather than the number of contacts stored.
Want to send eye-catching email blasts and drive traffic to your landing pages? We offer scalable, affordable pricing plans to suit all budget sizes. Whether you’re a small business, ecommerce, blogger, or large enterprise, we’ve got the marketing tools you need.
Free email blast service for up to 300 emails a day. Paid plans start from as little as $25 for 20,000 emails.
All plans come with unlimited contact storage.
Getting started with Sendinblue
Up to 300 emails per day
Perfect for new marketers
Everything in Free, and:
No daily sending limit
Lite+ add-on: A/B testing, remove Sendinblue logo, advanced statistics
Best solution for marketing pros
Everything in Lite+, and:
For marketers who need more
Have more advanced needs?
Everything in Premium, and:
Custom volume of emails
20+ landing pages
Access for 10+ users
Customer success manager
Display prices in
Deliver your email blast straight to the inbox
Choose an email marketing platform you can count on. Sendinblue’s email blast service has a robust deliverability infrastructure to give your email blast the best possible chance of reaching the inbox. Our email servers are closely monitored by a team of deliverability experts.
Unlimited email subscribers
Grow your email list and don’t worry about the number of subscribers impacting the price.
- Import your list via excel, .csv or .txt file
- Synchronize contacts from another email provider like Mailchimp using our custom integrations
- Collect new subscribers with integrated signup forms
Try our email blast service
No credit card required. No commitment.
Easily analyze the results of email blast campaigns
Sendinblue’s email blast service lets you measure email blast success to pinpoint the tactics work best for your audience. Use this data to improve future email marketing campaigns for even better engagement.
Email blasts don’t have to be generic. Use audience segmentation to create smaller contact lists and send more relevant email newsletters.
- Segment your contact list according to interests, purchase history, and more
- Personalize email blasts with dynamic content
- Create your own custom contact attributes (tags) for segmentation
Send free emails
300 emails a day and unlimited contacts.
No credit card required.
Set email blasts on auto-pilot with email automation
Setting up automated emails is easy with Sendinblue’s email blast service. Automate to reduce your workload and ensure emails are sent at the right time, every time.
Pricing plans for all budgets
Affordable pricing plans starting at $25 for 20,000 emails per month.
Grow an engaged subscriber base
Want your mass emails to reach more people? Sendinblue’s email marketing tool comes with a number of GDPR-friendly options to grow your audience. Enjoy customizable signup forms, landing pages, and the possibility to sync your contact base with other tools and systems.
Customizable signup forms
Grow your subscriber list for email blasting with signup forms. Embed them on your website and easily share them on social media.
- Drag and drop form builder
- Multi-list subscription to sort contacts into different lists
- Update Profile forms and unsubscribe pages to update emailing preferences
Attract and capture more subscribers to your e-blasts with custom web pages built with our landing page builder (available on the Premium plan).
- Create dedicated landing pages for specific campaigns
- Provide a targeted visitor experience
- Choose a pre-made template or build from scratch with drag and drop
An email blast service with multi-channel marketing tools
Sendinblue isn't just an email blaster. It’s an all-in-one marketing toolbox on top of a complete email marketing solution. Boost your marketing efforts with tools to support a multichannel marketing strategy.
Reach customers wherever they are with personalized SMS messages.
Manage marketing and transactional emails all under one roof as part of your monthly plan.
Build stronger relationships by keeping track of all your customer details in one place.
Connect with leads and customers in real time for a seamless website experience.
Create custom landing pages for your campaigns to drive conversions.
Grow your email contact list with custom forms you can integrate in your website.
See how we compare to other email blast providers
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I send an email blast?
How to send an email blast in Outlook
We cover these details in our mass email Outlook guide but be aware that personal email providers like Outlook, Yahoo, or Gmail are not designed to send email blasts. By doing so, you risk damaging your sender/brand reputation and getting blacklisted by ISPs. You’re better off using a dedicated email marketing service like Sendinblue.
How can I email blast for free?
By choosing an email provider with a free plan. Most email services have a free entry plan to get you started. With Sendinblue you can send up to 300 emails a day completely free.
Are email blasts a type of spam?
No, as long as they adhere to opt-in procedures and anti-spam regulations. Unfortunately, spammers have been known to blast email lists with unsolicited messages, hence the association between the term ‘email blast’ and ‘spam’. However, modern email marketing has come a long way in the past couple of decades. Backed by anti-spam regulations such as the CAN-SPAM Act and the GDPR, today’s email campaigns are permission-based. As long as your subscribers have opted-in to receive promotional emails from your business, sending an email blast (or email campaign) is allowed. Techniques like segmentation and personalization are recommended to make the message more relevant for your audience.