Download our 2019 Ecommerce Marketing Calendar, which includes all of the important dates for the year, as well as some great advice to go with each month to make sure you don’t miss any important opportunities!
When you’re busy managing an ecommerce site, it can be easy to let important events slip by and fall through the cracks: seasonal sales, special holidays, and other important events — but it’s something you can’t afford to have happen if you want to get the most out of a great opportunity.
Holiday marketing is one of the best ways to connect with customers in a way that’s outside of the norm and win them over doing something unique. It’s also a time when shoppers are most engaged and ready to make a purchase. But, just remembering the dates isn’t enough. You also have to plan out your inventory and marketing campaigns when you have sales or there would be no point!
To make things easier for you, we put together a marketing calendar that marks all of the important days of 2019 and includes monthly tips to make sure you’re on top of it when it comes to planning for those special occasions.
In the calendar, you’ll find:
- The most important dates that generate ecommerce sales (holidays, seasonal sales, non-work holidays, etc.)
- Important events for marketing campaigns and audience engagement (sporting events, unusual holidays)
- Exclusive tips for each month to guide your ecommerce marketing strategy for 2019
Make sure you don’t miss any important marketing opportunities this year
Download the Calendar >>
With this calendar, we wanted to provide you with:
- A summary of all the important dates throughout the year for ecommerce stores
- An exhaustive list of events that will inspire you to engage with your audience in new and meaningful ways
On the first page, you will find an overview of the most important days for each month of the year that you can use in your marketing campaigns to drive more sales to your store.
On the following pages, we’ve included strategic advice for each month to make sure you’re staying on track for success in your marketing efforts.
We hope you can use this calendar to better plan your marketing for the upcoming year and capitalize on all of the seasonal opportunities to engage with your customers and drive sales for your store.
Happy New Year and best of luck!